If there is possibility of connection to the public sewerage system, please comply with the following during design preparation of sanitary system of the building permit proposal:-
- Separation of surface runoff drainage system from sewerage system.
- Separation of drainage systems of the non-stagnant water, such as swimming pools, cooling systems, etc., from sewerage system of the proposed building permit.
- In the case where there are shops within the proposed building permit, they should not be connected to the internal sewerage system, as it is not allowed to discharge industrial waste water in to the public sewerage system, before the activities of the shops are determined, and the requirements of the sanitary sector related to the industrial discharge is obtain form Sanitary Engineering Affairs.
- For restaurants, Grease Trap must be constructed within the boundary of the property, in accordance to Sanitary Engineering Affairs specifications shown on the attached diagram, before the final connection to the public sewerage system.
- For Garages, Oil Interceptor must be constructed within the boundary of the property, in accordance to Sanitary Engineering Affairs specifications shown on the attached diagram, before the final connection to the public sewerage system.
- If there is a basement in the proposed building permit, the storm water drainage system must be separated from the sewerage drainage system, with both systems supply with a lift station to raise the flow of both the systems to the ground floor level storm water drainage and sewerage systems.
In case connection to the public sewerage system is not possible, a sanitary system should be constructed within the property compound, that suite the nature of the project, where design, construction, operation, protection, and maintenance of this system is the developer responsibility. For More inquires,
Please quote the number on the reference card.
Contact House Connection Unit
Sanitary Engineering Planning & Projects Directorate - Salmabad